Saturday 12 November 2011

Home Issues ¬¬

Hey so today not such a good day ¬¬ well my dad came over to pick up my little brother (i cba to go to his) and he and my mum were talking about the morage and the houses and stuff blah blah blah. So he leaves and I have a big heart to heart with my Mum about how she doesn't want to move beause we've been here since before I was born (about 20 years). She told me how she was afraid this would be our last Christmas here and how she's probably gonna have to pay the morgage now. So she'll probably have to work another day at work to pay for it. Hopefully we won't have to move until I've done my exams and stuff, I mean as selfish as it is I hope I'll of left home by then. I'm also wondering what to do after I've done my GCSEs ( the exams that'll decide my future). I'm wondering if I want to go to college, stay on and do A levels, go on to do an apprenticeship or university. Eurgh! Descisions decisions decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment