Wednesday 23 November 2011

*Sigh*

Well.... shitty. Describes today very well. That feelings back. That aching, dark, empty feeling that sits right on my chest or rather in it. It makes me want to rip out my heart and see if it goes away. I hate it. It's like a black hole that pulls in everything good about me. I'm broken. I'm not innocent... not anymore. I'm alone. God it hurts. It's like looking into a mirror and seeing a twisted, hollow, dark reflection looking back... Kuea. That's her name. She's always there whispering to me, trying to get me to break, to let her out... I won't let her... I can't. She causes so much destruction and pain. But cracks are appearing and she's leaking out. I have to let her out in little spurts as if I don't the pressure builds until BOOM she explodes out. God I can feel her behind the words of this blog.....

'Still we ravage the world that we love
And the millions cry out to be saved
Our endless maniacle appetite
Left us with another way to die'  - Another way to die by Disturbed

No comments:

Post a Comment